To prepare raw, intermediate or final products in accordance with client specifications and/or Lampire work orders with the goal of providing consistent, high quality products and services to our customers with complete and accurate documentation.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Prepare formulations and products according to established batch records and work orders.
• Maintain lot number, batch and equipment logbooks in accordance with established procedures.
• Perform on-line inspection of components/product and immediately notify supervisor of any problems.
• Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of inventory records.
• Order inventory and supply items as needed.
• Ensure that all operations are in compliance with existing procedures, manufacturing work instructions, and GMP’s.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area.
• Observe safety regulations and practices.
• Use good communication and interpersonal skills to maintain excellent in-house customer relations with all functions.
• Assist in the cross-training of other technicians.
• Assist in other manufacturing operations as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1 – 2 years of previous manufacturing/production experience.
• Must be a team player and open to learning new tasks
• Good oral and written communications skills (English) and mathematics skills are required.
• Windows based computer skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Experience with cGMP quality systems and manufacturing operations.
• Basic mechanical aptitude for small maintenance of equipment desirable
• Ability to give directions, train others and communicate effectively.
• B.S. in relevant field or High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Benefits: Lampire Biological Laboratories offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, life, vision LTD and STD disability insurances, 401k with matching contribution and profit sharing. Lampire Biological Labs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.